ARTICLES SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Scientific Topics are open to all Family Medicine related topics
Family Medicine is defined as ‘the medical specialty which provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family practice encompasses all ages, both sexes, each organ system, and every disease entity.’ (AAFP)
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on work that has already been completed. No studies “in progress” will be accepted. Any established research design or method may be used.
• Information should be summarized using brief written statements, graphic materials, such as photographs, charts, graphs, and diagrams mounted on standard size poster (84 cm x 110 cm); pins or other mounting materials will be supplied.
• Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
• Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the
poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meter
(between 16-20 font size).
• Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names
of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin and country.
Abstracts will be evaluated through a blind review process and scored based upon the following criteria to be selected for Poster Presentations:
• Concept and Design
• Clinical Applicability
• Other Characteristics
Display and Presentation
• Author/s are responsible for mounting and taking down their poster during the congress.
• Designated times for poster presentations will be incorporated into the congress.
• Poster presenters should be available to discuss their posters with the congress
participants during these periods and during the congress breaks.
• Depending upon the number of poster presentations accepted, posters may be on display throughout the congress.
Terms and Conditions
1. The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about the abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program, based on topics and time constraints.
2. The language of the congress is English.
3. All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
4. Each presenter may submit a maximum of two abstracts.
5. Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any other congress or if it received any awards.
6. All presenters must register to attend the congress within a maximum of 1 week of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the congress.
7. A certificate of appreciation will be given to all the presenters to honor their presentation.
8. Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products\equipment.
9. Congress registration charges will be waived off for accepted poster presenters only (for the Main Author only).
10. Payment for travel /accommodation/visa charges is not provided.